For displaying of your business general information like Address, Website, Operating hours, Phone number and Email address.
Note: Completion of this feature’s content will enable that information to be pulled and used onto other features.
- Location (Map view will be displayed, with opening hours option available) > Next > Input fields: Header Text Line 1 & Header Text Line 2, Website, Email, Telephone, Opening Times, Input Day, Open From, Open To, Address, Distance Type, Left Image & Right Image > Add
- Directory / Person (An image of your choice will be displayed, with description text option available) > Next > Input fields: Contact Name, Website, Email, Telephone, Address, Distance Type, Left Image & Right Image, Description Field > Add
- Header Text Line 1 & Header Text Line 2: These will be the name of location, which appears in 2 liners format (top & bottom)
- Website (Optional): URL that user will be directed to, link should begin with "http://"
- Email (Optional): Email address that will auto-populate in the To field of the Email
- Telephone (Optional): User will be able to dial to call this number on their phone
- Opening Times (Optional): Click Add Opening Times to input the operating hours, click the green checkmark when done. (Note: The 'Opening Times' field will not show if you leave this field)
- Input Day: Specify the day of the week or your preferred text (e.g. "Monday," "Mon - Fri," "Weekdays," etc.).
- Open From: Specify the opening time (e.g. "9 am" or "Noon")
- Open To: Specify the closing time (e.g. "5 pm" or "Sunset")
- Address: Search for the address in “Enter the address here” or enter the coordinates in the Latitude/Longitude fields below. The nearest address will be input using Google Maps for this option
- Distance Type: Choose for distance to be displayed, in Kilometers or Miles
- Left Image & Right Image (Optional): Choose two images that can be representative of your business, logos or pictures of the location (288x144px in PNG format). These images can also be linked to an internal app feature, or hyperlinked to a specific URL.