Integrate up to 3 categories: Contact, Address, and GPS directions for each location, pointing to places of interest near your business within the app.
Adding this feature:
- Launch full feature list by clicking on "Add +" from Create > Build > Features.
- Search for or scroll to and click on Around Us from the feature list, click Select.
- Input feature name, click Add. This feature will now appear in the menu on the left.
- Further configure by clicking on the feature.
Modifying the feature to your preference: Content
- Change name (Screen Info > Screen / Feature Name), this will be the feature's name in the app.
- Choose and apply an icon to the feature (Screen Info > Feature Icon).
- Name and color-code up to 3 categories (Screen Info > Categories).
- Add points of interest - POI (Screen Info > Categories > Add Point of Interest > Input fields: Name, Category, Website, Email, Telephone, Location and Description > Add). Repeat steps to add more POI.
- Name: Name of POI
- Category (Color): Choose which category this POI is in
- Description: Adjust and modify the POI's description using WYSIWYG editor
- Website: URL the POI will direct to, link should begin with "http://"
- Email: Email address that will auto-populate in the To field of the Email
- Telephone: User will be able to dial to call this number on their phone
- Thumbnail Image: Upload a thumbnail image for this POI (140x140px in PNG format)
- Address: Search for the address in “Enter a query” or enter the coordinates in the Latitude/Longitude fields below. The nearest address will be input using Google Maps for this option
- Distance Type: Choose for distance to be displayed, in Kilometers or Miles
- Click Save on the top right when done.